Today, I got a tattoo (yeah, can you believe it) of Emma and Gavin's footprints from their birth certificates. I went to Splash of Color in East Lansing to get it. Levi did a great job and I am pretty excited with the way it turned out. I went to Splash of Color twice and had two different experiences. The first artist I talked to said there was no possible way to do what I wanted. I wanted a somewhat small tattoo on my shoulder blade with a lot of detail of their feet. He said it had to be much larger to get the detail I wanted. I left somewhat disappointed because I didn't think I'd be able to get what I wanted. I went in the next day and decided to talk to someone else. Levi said he could do exactly what I wanted and he delivered! I was quite nervous on how much it would hurt, but once he started, I thought to myself, "wow, that's it?" It really is not that bad and it is healing very fast. It took Levi all of 30 minutes to complete it and I was out of there. He only charged me $70 too and the first artist I talked to said $150. Overall, it was a great experience and Michelle was there to witness it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment